Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blessing Dresses

Well, I thought I had it all planned out in my mind, but my mind keeps changing. Here are some pictures of dresses that I liked online. I like something about every one. I will let you take this information and run with an idea, if that's OK. I have every part of my dress, including the veil.


I like the cute puffy sleeves on this and the flow of the skirt. And the empire waist.
This is quite similar to the first dress, but the chiffon(?) hangs over, so cute. And I like that the bodice is not as plain looking as the first.
This is just really baby skin soft to me. I really like the bodice. (I hope I am using the right words, I really am sewing and design challenged)
I love how the skirt on this parts. I am not a fan of the top, though, at the moment (mostly the sleeves).
I just think this one is absolutely adorable how it looks like a mini wedding dress.
The traditional part of me likes this one. Maybe its the collar, or the detail.


2 comments:

adventure knitter said...

It's about time you posted something on here! I got the blessing dress we've used for our girls from a place in American Fork, I'll find out the name and let you know. Their dress was just so darling! it's about 2 times the length of their body.

sara said...

all so cute! go check your email!