She is adorable, absolutely a doll!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! You look great Kristen and Paul looks like the proudest daddy!!! Way to go Dallin, you're a big brother!!!
She is absolutely beautiful and it is so wonderful she is here and perfect. Kristen you are wonderful. I am so glad you didn't have to have a C-Section. We love you and I wish we could kiss her little chubby cheeks. Happy Thanksgiving. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Duncan
12 comments:
Soooooooo cute! Hooray for cute little girls! I love the name Ellie! Totally cute!
Crazy! I thought you were due in December! Congrats! She's a cutie. I want details, and more pictures :)
ADORABLE! She's too too cute! and I LOVE the name! so happy for you!
Congrats!! She is beautiful! You did good! Now is the hard part, trying to get a routine going with a 2 year old!! :)
She is Gorgeous!! You look fabulous also! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and you take it easy! You are a great mom!!!
she's soooooooooo CUTE!!!! I LOVE HER LITTLE FACE! Congratulations you guys...you're 2 for 2!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And she has those sweet little cheeks!
I'm so happy that all went well, have a fabulous Thanksgiving.
Love her already! Congrats!
She is adorable, absolutely a doll!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! You look great Kristen and Paul looks like the proudest daddy!!! Way to go Dallin, you're a big brother!!!
Congratulations! She's such a cutie
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
She is absolutely beautiful and it is so wonderful she is here and perfect. Kristen you are wonderful. I am so glad you didn't have to have a C-Section. We love you and I wish we could kiss her little chubby cheeks. Happy Thanksgiving. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Duncan
Post a Comment