So far, both of my kids have thought it necessary as newborns to squirt pooh all over their dad! I think that it is some sort of initiation into the family.
Hilarious! Usually that happens to me, which is a good thing. If it happened to Ammon, he would probably throw up right there. Congrats on the new baby! Katie
You know sometimes when things happen and it's too horrible, you start laughing and panicking... that's what Paul looks like.-Ellie has good aim. You should enter her into some kind of Baby Olympics!
8 comments:
HA!HA!
That is very funny!! I think it's because Paul is a very good and a very cute involved dad! Brent would die if that happened to him:)
LOL. Hehe, that is toooo funny. (only because I have NO idea what it like to be pooped upon). Paul is such a good sport, as if he has a choice!
Hilarious! Usually that happens to me, which is a good thing. If it happened to Ammon, he would probably throw up right there. Congrats on the new baby!
Katie
That's disgusting! I guess you do the birth, they get the poop!
It's amazing the things we endure with small children, I love that Dad still has a big smile on his face!!!
You know sometimes when things happen and it's too horrible, you start laughing and panicking... that's what Paul looks like.-Ellie has good aim. You should enter her into some kind of Baby Olympics!
That is awesome that you got a picture of that!!! Good thing it was Paul and not you :)
Post a Comment