Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Wish

I wish I knew what Dallin was saying when I put him in his crib and he looked at me and said "ush" and signed a made up sign. He wanted something for his naptime. He was tired and willingly went into his crib and laid down. But now, he is crying because I don't know what "ush" means.

1 comment:

Alice Wills Gold said...

Oh, Kristen that makes me cry!
I hope you figure it out...maybe he wants a "hush baby" lullaby?

I do know that if it is important enough, you can pray and God will tell you, if it is not, it will be a forgotten frustrating moment recorded only on a blog.

That is one of the hardest things to go through as a parent...to not be able to meet the needs of your kids because you don't know what they are, or beacause you do know and you still can't do it.

The good news is whatever "ush" is when you figure it out, you will be able to give it to him.

maybe it is just his new way of telling you that he loves you.