Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Watch out Elmo

As Dallin and I were watching "Elmo's Potty Time" today, I was trying to find one of the clips from it on youtube. I found this. I laughed out loud. Let me know if I need to get out more.

4 comments:

Alice Wills Gold said...

You got a laugh from LG and I both...funny...even funnier when I think about how good LG is at imitating Elmo...man, maybe he should try something on YouTube...funny.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

that was pretty funny, but i think thee person who made it is the one who needs to get out more...

Dave and Loralee said...

Yup, time to leave the house.

Mia said...

Oh my! Someone with entirely too much time on their hands trying to scare the little ones from the potty! I think that would have a reverse effect on potty training.