
Dallin ran to me in the kitchen, and gave me his 2-inch long, toy four wheeler, yelling, "MOM!!! MOM!!! MOM!!! Baby, baby, baby!!!" I looked at the four wheeler and saw that it was missing one of its wheels. Dallin and I both ran into the family room and I fished the wheel out of Ellie's mouth. MY HERO!!!
10 comments:
WOW! He's the kind of kid that will call 911 when you need him to.
Yeah for Dallin. He is a smartie...or maybe just overly protective of his toys..either way, he's still the hero.
give that kid a kiss for me. What a good boy!
Go Dallin!
So cute! That's what big brothers are for!
That scares me so bad. My youngest loves to put everything in his mouth, still. And hes almost three. Way to go Dallin, good helper.
That's so awesome! What a great big bro.
Great job big D! way to save the day!! LOve you guys
hilarious! Your kids are getting so big and I love Ellie's tutu. You seriously made that?? Wow, you're my hero! :)
Wow, that's crazy! Way to go Dallin!!!
I promise I didn't ignore your comment-you're right, no buttons or zippers, SUPER easy dress. When I actually remember to go downstairs and look at the pattern number I'll let you know-just too lazy right now :) And there are some "tips" I discovered while making it that I'll tell you too.
Have I told you lately that your kids are WAY too cute?
Post a Comment