Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No shake, shake, shake!

"Nana and Popop" Duncan came to town and we partied hearty!


We went to Shaker Village.

It was quite impressive, as is with any self-sufficient community.

However, if your not interested in celibacy, it will leave you wondering...here you go.I realize that most of the pictures are of my people and not their people. It's because there are only four Shakers left and they live in New England. You can't really multiply and replenish the Earth when you practice what they preached.

Moral of the story...

SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE!


5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun to have family come and visit. I am sure your kids love having grandma and grandpa come.

Alice Wills Gold said...

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE...Mormons are so good at that.

Carrie said...

Kristen, you make me laugh!

katie said...

I can't wait to smoosh those legs!!

Renee said...

I've seriously always wanted to go there.