Your brother would be cute BALD!!! I'm so happy he's doing so well.
Holy Cow! I think it's been ten years since I've seen him. I feel old now.
Don't you love that sweater?!?!?
I don't think that is short hair...I think that is NO hair...HE wouldn't be cute bald, he IS cute bald....he must be working hard...hope he'e tracting in the rain to earn that trophey wife cause he is going to be BALD by the time he gets home.NO reason to fret...bald is beautiful.
Awesome!! Keep up the amazing work. He'll be back in no time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your brother would be cute BALD!!! I'm so happy he's doing so well.
Holy Cow! I think it's been ten years since I've seen him. I feel old now.
Don't you love that sweater?!?!?
I don't think that is short hair...I think that is NO hair...HE wouldn't be cute bald, he IS cute bald....he must be working hard...hope he'e tracting in the rain to earn that trophey wife cause he is going to be BALD by the time he gets home.
NO reason to fret...bald is beautiful.
Awesome!! Keep up the amazing work. He'll be back in no time.
Post a Comment