Sunday, February 8, 2009

one week

Paul challenged me to go one week without looking at ANY blogs. Google reader will miss me dearly. Although, I can still post on my own blog, for posterity sake, they deserve it ;)

I challenged Paul to go one week without sugar. Yesterday, he claimed that chocolate was like a drug to him. So, no sugar it is. Although, he thinks he can have an exception as well. He can have sugar at work.

Only one week? ONE WEEK!?!? Yes, we are weak!

People that blog: Please don't post anything life changing for a week.
Paul's co-workers: Don't bring any sugar!

Oh, yeah. I am going to go without the sugar, too. I am not sure if you will see me ever again. I might die.

It's been a good run. I love you all.

This is Kristen, signing out.

8 comments:

Alice Wills Gold said...

Oh, i hope you have some starchy foods and a bubble bath...and a good book.

May the force be with you.

And, I am sure you won't miss much out of my blog :)

I may not post at all this week...just in your honor. :)

Nancy said...

Well, if you can only look at your own blog, we'll have to bring our news to you! Ha ha!

That's a pretty good goal. I think I lose too much time to blogs, too, but it's SOOOO FUN!

Good luck with the sugar thing. That's hard (this week especially). :)

Dave and Tina Schmidt said...

Poor Kristen, we'll have to keep you updated from our entries. And just when I was getting so dependant on your blogs. The sugar thing, ahh you can do that with your eyes closed! Now the bloggy thing, it is going to be tough. But hang in there.

Breanne said...

That sounds like something I need to do! I spend WAY to much time on the computer. We'll see you in a week!

Renee said...

We'll miss you.

Tashina said...

I am so proud of you!!! I am just opposite and haven't been blogging or looking at blogs for a while. Too many things have been keeping me distracted and I miss you all. Let us know how the chocolate thing goes for you. Love ya!!!

Stefanie said...

Good luck on the no sugar thing! I wish I could do that. (i'm sure if I tried I could...) but I would probably die!

Susan said...

I know you can both do it! I'm sending good vibes your way.