Me: Ellie, you are beautiful and smart and funny and pretty and wonderful... {pause}
Here are Ellie's pigtails, Daddy-o!
Ellie: more
She takes compliments with grace and maturity!
---------
Here are Ellie's pigtails, Daddy-o!
Every morning Paul asks me if I am going to put Ellie's hair in pigtails.
She usually gets just one, but today I let her play with my jewelry so that I could put 2 in.
This girl knows how to give herself a beauty treatment.
6 comments:
she'll have to join us on the next girls night. she'll know just what to do . GORGEOUS!!!
She is so adorable! I love little pigtails with pigtails! She looks older since I saw her last at Christmas, it's amazing how fast kids change.
She's a doll and I don't blame Paul, those are very sweet pig tails.
Hey, I posted that salad recipe you like on my blog. I couldn't remember if I gave it to you before I left.
Love the pigtails!! Too cute!
What is it with men and pigtails? SO cute :) Love the facial, by the way. I might have to try that out on a few clients ;)
Can't beat little girls in pigtails, unless, of course, it's little boys in overalls. What a cutie!
Post a Comment