Monday, September 21, 2009

engaged at 4

Yesterday, I was told two funny stories:

Story #1:

In primary, Katy leaned over and kissed Dallin. "What did you do that for?!" he asked. "I am going to marry you!" came Katy's reply. Shocked, Dallin retorted, "No I'm not! I am going to marry my toys!"

Story #2:

A couple weeks ago, Katy told her mom, "I have a baby in my tummy!" "Nope," said her mom, "you can't have a baby in your tummy until you are married." "Then I am going to marry Dallin!" she exclaimed.

-------------------------

I talked to Dallin last night about it. He can't kiss any girls until he is 25. I gave him an alternative, however. I told him that if a girl ever tries to kiss him again, then he can offer to teach them a secret hand shake: shake hands, wiggle fingers, rock fists. That seems clean enough. We will practice it every night!

1 comment:

-m- said...

SO cute!! you are such a great mother!