The fun stage. Insert sarcasm. I have stopped putting Isaac in his room at nap time. He got to the point where he would cry, scream, play, end up poopy...for an hour or two. It was exhausting for everyone. Now, I just lay down on my bed or sit on the couch and he, being my shadow, climbs up next to me and falls asleep most days. He loves to play with his hair, or mine if it's within reach. He is a stinker at night and we are having to lay by him. I don't mind taking my turn because he snuggles up to my back while I sneak in some time on my smart phone. He is really funny about a pillow case and sometime sheets and will pull them off. He wiggles and rolls for 5-10 minutes and then he's out cold. This is much easier than making him stay in his room, screaming his head off for an hour. He is determined and stubborn. He can be nasty mean. He is also extremely snuggly and loving. He helps me with whatever housework is being done, be it dishes, laundry, carrying a really awkward box to the basement. He gives loooong firm kisses that make me giggle. He thinks his daddy's shoulders is his second home. We love him. He brings a lot of joy and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment