Thursday, January 23, 2014

Another sleeping picture (yawn...)

One of these days, I will be the one sleeping and someone will take my picture. 

Truth be told, the reason why Paul falls asleep so fast is because he is the one who gets up with the kids in the middle of the night.  Then he wakes up early to go to work.  He's a great guy.

My back has felt pretty good the last couple days.  And today I did too much.  I went to the chiropractor today, right after running across the house and picking Isaac up by the back of his shirt and plopping him on the couch.  His new favorite thing is to pick Claire up and drops her.  Over and over again until Paul or I intervene.  So I am using the restroom and I hear her "bloody murder, Isaac is hurting me" scream.  I know he's not going to stop until I get to him so I jump up and run across the house to him and pick him up and and plop him on the couch.  Then I went to the chiropractor who told me that I had an angry back.  And therapy hurt.  And my at home stretches hurt.  So tomorrow, I will use a tranquilizer on him tomorrow so I can be more careful.

Claire, he loves you and you love him.  Remember that.

No comments: