Claire is working on her FOURTH tooth. They have come in one right after another. She's had diarrhea and a super runny nose to go along with the process. Sore nose and sore bum. She's stayed pretty chill (when I'm not changing her diaper or wiping her raw nose and she is screaming in pain. So sad!!!!!). She isn't her normal independent self. She wants me to hold her and (almost) snuggle. It's been nice holding her more often (despite that I'm not supposed to with my back...I am ignoring that rule in order to a functioning mom). She doesn't want to be held a lot on a normal basis.
She has started giving kisses. I got a mouth full of snot yesterday when she insisted on planting one right on my lips. How could I refuse. She kisses her baby doll and gives it a nice mush (she doesn't hug, she just mushes her head into you).
She will wave at you and say, "Huuuuuh" when you walk into the room.
No comments:
Post a Comment