Here's a fun "taggable" that I found. I made Paul do this as well, so my answers are first and Paul's are second.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Sky Subaru
Missy Lumina
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Rocky Road Chocolate Chip
Cookie Dough Chocolate Chunk
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)**A little stretch**
K-Dunc
P-Dunc
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Puppy
Blue Chinchilla
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Steele Provo
Stuart Provo
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Dun-Kr
Dun-Pa
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Turquoise Smoothie
The Green Root Beer
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Robert Robert or Bob Que
Clinton Leon
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Happy Chocolate
Pure Sport Crunch
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Sue Que
Kay Von
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Vancott Vancouver
Davies Denver
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn G. Daisy
Memorial Day Pansie
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)Kiwi Gouchosie
Orange Underwarey
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Raisin Magnolia
Water Walnut
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Eating Rain Tour
The Wood Working Snow Tour
2 comments:
you guys are nerds! I miss you!!!!
love kodi
LOVE THIS! I'm stealing it :) I'm gonna "bloglift" hehehe.
Post a Comment