Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's complete!

I finished Dallin's communication board last night, FINALLY. It's a poster board full of 1 in. x 1 in. pictures that have velcro on the back. We are going to hang it in a spot where Dallin can easily ascess it. When he wants/needs something, he can go to this board.
This will hopefully cut out a lot of the frustration in our communication with Dallin as we are teaching him to speak.
Now I just have to get over the selective perfectionist in me when it becomes an unorganized, crooked board as Dallin starts to use it!


2 comments:

Alice Wills Gold said...

WOW! That looks awesome..that is a lot of work...moms inspire me.

Heather Adams said...

That is really amazing!! Way to go, I am very impressed. I might need to start something like that for Mckay's anger management program, because we are all a little sick of hearing him say "Sut Up" over and over. He has such a little potty mouth:)