Monday, February 4, 2008

***Mystery Give Away***


What could it be?
Leave a comment to enter the drawing!
If you don't, you'll be sorry!
Not sure when I will pick a winner, but there will be one!
I promise---it's legit.
Rules are: As the winner, you must conduct a ***Mystery Give Away*** of your own. Don't worry, though, because it doesn't have to be as big as mine.
And maybe I'll pick a boo-boo prize winner as well...

14 comments:

katie said...

Pick me, pick me!!! ha ha. sounds like a fun contest! carter loved the tractors! talk to you soon.

gina bina said...

How fun!! I love surprises!

Alice Wills Gold said...

Enter me, but I would have rather said, "pick me, pick me" Katie made that sound more fun. But, I can't copy her. I still deserve the prize. Katie needs to prove her blogging loyalty before she can win a prize!

Two Wheeler said...

ooh, ooh, uh, uh, me, me (right arm raised high being held up by other arm braced behind my head)

The P*dunc's said...

You're quite convincing, Brad!

kodi said...

I like Brad's comment. funny! BUT I have a sick kid so I deserve to win. oh, and I'm your favorite!!

Renee said...

Did you send that fabric yet? I started my quilting club today and had so much fun, so hurry up. I'm excited to put something together for you.

The P*dunc's said...

I'm getting there, Renee. It will come, I promise! I just wish this weather would stop so that I could get out of my house for once!

Aleisha said...

I think I'm prego. (will find out next week) Does that deserve a prize?? Although, I will get a great prize at the end of the nine months. (Minus the stretch marks...lol) =o)

kodi said...

ugh, stretch marks!

sara said...

ooh! is it too late to join? count me in!

Tricia A. said...

I want to get in on the big prize! I think we should do a digital paper, rock, scissors of some sort! I thought of a digital arm wrestle, but let's be quite honest, I don't want to show everyone out there my super-power strength. ;)

The P*dunc's said...

I guess a little trash talkin won't hurt...

gina bina said...

Is this what I think it is???