
This picture may be small, but nonetheless, it's officially here!
SPRING!!
You can expect blog colors to change at any moment, because really, that's all I have time to do before we run out the door to another appointment. I never thought that me, of all people, would be as busy as I am with just two little ones under the age of three. My house gets cleaned twice a week {only} for Dallin's at home speech/OT. This morning, the kids and I had a diaper changing party--good times! They decided to take turns crying this time.
Last Sunday, Bro. So&so brought Paul and I into his office. He started out with, "We have very limited resources to pull from...." That's where the "Oh crap!" comes out of my mouth. So I'm getting a new calling. Paul jokingly calls us "President Squared". I really am excited about this new calling. Our Heavenly Father knows that we are struggling and that we have so many imperfections, but He never fails to give us the strength to make it through every day. That's the only way I make it, personally. Life can get so overwhelming for me if I look at the big picture. Not the BIG big picture, but the small big picture. My motto is, "Small steps at a time". I don't want to climb a huge mountain, but I sure can take one small step at a time. Because then I can look back later and see the mountain that I have climbed.
6 comments:
Great motto, I totally agree. It's spring here too and it's GREAT!!! Time to get out and play! Wooo Hooo. I bought a box of Happy Hippo's today and thought of you. To bad I don't know where to send any to you, or I would. =o)
And the calling is...you can't leave us hanging like that...doesn't it make you feel special when they start out with.."we have really limited resources!" Aren't we all so lucky to live in the South?
You are going to be so great!!! When Scott and I were "President Squared" I think we grew spiritually more than ever. Heavenly Father is so very smart and you are the perfect gal for the job, I just know it.
I also celebrated the first day of Spring. I've been waiting for a long time for this day to come!
Good luck with your new calling!
Wow Kristen! You will do a great job! You and Paul are both so multi-talented! Happy Spring:) My kids wish their cousins were here to do an easter egg hunt with, we miss ya'll!
Hey my Winchester Sis! Love the green, it's so happy! Hey, have you done your visiting teaching this month, if not, you ought to be ASHAMED of yourself--you and your partner both (ha! ha! ha!) It's a sad sad day Kristen when my list of things to do and people to see is longer than the Webster's Dictionary.
Post a Comment