What do you think of the HUGE flower on Ellie's head? Too big? I'll quote Paul, "Whoa!" I agreed, but it kinda grew on me. If we wear one to church, I will have to write down all the comments we get. We love our ward and are so fortunate to feel like everyone is family there. They love to tease me about Dallin's spiky hair and Ellie's bows and ribbons.
Sorry, Julie! I couldn't crop your arm out of the picture! She found this sweet headdress in the nursery while doing some spring cleaning. Dallin was fascinated with it.
I love it when Dallin wants to be in pictures AND smiles!

6 comments:
lol, cute pict. Ellie looks like you caught her off guard and scared her with the flash. Two very cute kids ya got there.
I LOVE the flower! You should definitely wear it to church! And Dallin looks lovely too...
I miss those kids! they are getting so big. I hope our coming this summer. Shelby and I are thinking of doing the blessings in August. I want to smoosh those cuties!
That's Ellie, through and through. Hands infront of her mouth, usually trying to get her whole fist in!
Love the flower!
I think the flower is even a little big for Paul?? I can see what you mean by it growing on you, though, just like flowers can do! And your kids just keep getting cuter all the time!
Post a Comment