This has got to be the ugliest five bucks ever! But, oh! To see his face light up when he spotted them...."Yeah!!!! ON, ON, ON!!!!!" Okay, I'll get them! I think the kid knows that when he uses real words, he gets what he wants!
Kristen, Thanks so much for the link on u tube. I didn't even think to look there. Your blog is adorable - it looks like a scrapbook page. I love it. Thanks again.
6 comments:
Kristen, Thanks so much for the link on u tube. I didn't even think to look there. Your blog is adorable - it looks like a scrapbook page. I love it. Thanks again.
Oh...they could have cost so much more...don't even start keeping track..it will make you crazy.
Thanks for being you Kristen my friend! Thanks for making the girls clean the church, they should! Julie----
I love that the YW cleaned the chapel, that's so good.
I think Spencer had the same ones years ago, but his could light up as well so everyone could see my shame even in the dark.
I just realized how that sounds... I mean the shoes!!! Shoe shame!
Apparently you have updated you blog and I haven't seen it. I love all you posts. Super funny. I love Dallin's AWESOME buy!! Go 5 bucks!!
Post a Comment