Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So tute! Q&A


Q: Where'd she get her blue eyes?

A: Paul has green-blue eyes. However, I am not sure these puppies will stay blue for long. She already has a brown spot in one of her eyes.

Q: Does Dallin like Ellie?

A: Without a doubt, YES! He had just finished "reading" to her in this picture.

Q: What do you do when your water baby doesn't want to take a bath?

A: Dump out the toy bin and fill it full of water.

Q: Why don't you have your family pictyres taken yet?

A: Hmmm.... no comment.

Q: Ellie's so "tute", right?

A: Heck yes!

8 comments:

Aleisha said...

What a great idea with the toy tub. I have two of those, so one for each kid. Sweet!! She is a cutie, both of them are.

Renee said...

So cute!

We miss you guys!!!

katie said...

Hey did you ever think that she got her blue eyes from her Papa?! He has pretty blue eyes too ya know. I want to squish her so much. And in that last pic, don't you think she looks kinda like kali? Love you guys! katie

Scott and Stefie Shoell said...

She is just adorable! (I think she takes after her cute mom!)

The P*dunc's said...

Yes, Dad does...handsome, though. In fact Ellie has lots of Grandma's and Grandpa's wih blue eyes. So, maybe I will have one child with eyes that stay blue...

She is my Kali2, by the way. I catch myself calling her Kali a lot.

a wynn wynn situation said...

totally tute! I LOVE those eyes. Paul better purchase the shotgun now to ward off all the boys-

Mindy said...

Way cute. I love her blue eyes. My children's turn brown. Maybe Briella's will stay blue . . doubt it.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Hey! haven't I seen that dress before?! When are you coming out? I want to see you!!!!!