Can you see it now? I fixed the picture.
Since when was it funny to give your 10 year old kid and his friend cigarettes, pretend to light them, and watch as they run around "smoking". Did I miss the memo?
Yes, I took this picture. And yes, I saw it all happen before my eyes. And YES, I was shocked...until I went home and my 8 year old neighbor boy told me that his aunt let him drink some of her beer on the 4th. Pardon me for being so naive!
3 comments:
Um...I can't see the cigarette in this picture, but I'll take your word for it. The nerve!
You are a posting diva these days!
Your right. I can't see it when I look at it from my computer, but I can from my laptop. Maybe I can lighten it a little, my camera wouldn't cooperate when I was trying to get a picture.
Yuck.
Post a Comment