We have another water baby!
We took the kids swimming this weekend and found out that Ellie LOVES the water just like her brother. This makes Paul happy because he is where this LOVE comes from.
Me? I am h2o intolerant. Not a fan of the water, but I am trying to be better about getting in because I am now out numbered. (This is where you look at the picture below and laugh at my hair. I had no idea it was sticking up like that...the whole time! When we got to the car to leave, I saw my reflection in the window and asked Paul how long it had been like that. In all honesty, he said, "Oh, I think it looks really cute!" I blind him with my love and hotness, I guess!)
Here's our fashion king. He insisted on wearing his shirt and life jacket in the kids shallow pool. Better safe than sorry.
Who can resist looking at another picture of this bathing beauty?

6 comments:
How fun! Water does take the edge off in this heat. Adorable pictures!
nice cleavage!
Ellie is so cute!! I love that suit! Don't worry, I feel H2O intolerant too sometimes.
And I love "Finding Nemo"
I love the pictures. Your brave, someone pointed a camera at me while in a swimming suit, they would lose their hands and maybe even their eyes.
Teehee, shall I call you the Dunkin' Duncans? LOL, couldn't resist, you all look so cute in the H2O.
I love water photos. And i didn't even notice the hair until you said something. I can't blame Paul. How is he supposed to notice something like that, he sees your morning hair every day doesn't he?
Post a Comment