Thursday, October 23, 2008
ah-nee day momm-ee
My Ornery Day: Clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Not sure why. Yesterday was full of girl-adult-talk (always needed and gladly welcomed). Rolling out of bed, I pleaded with man next to me to take boy to school. Man couldn't, but did get him ready for me. Off to school, boy throwing tantrum because he has to take his hood off in the building. Boy ah-nee day, too. Back home, breakfast includes cold pizza and sugar wafers. I am chilled to the bone, so I lay in boys bed covered in blankets while baby plays with toys. It's baby's nap time now, so I get in a bathtub FULL of SUPER hot water. I am dozy so I head straight to bed and sleep for 2 hours. Wake up and read book for 1. Lunch equals Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip (fresh from a package VIA 'ama Duncan) and of course, pretzels. I topped it off with a handful of Good & Fruity's and a Reeses mini pb cup. I think I am taking today off as a mother/homemaker. I did, however, get a bit of exercise by running up the hill to meet boy's bus before it drove off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I take off a lot of days as mother/homemaker but the pay stays the same- pb&j kisses and snuggles at night so I figure we all need a day, or two or three...
I think a everyone needs a break from the mommy/homemaker role for a day or two. I think it helps me be a better mommy.
You deserve a day off. Plus, you got some exercise, protein and fruit. It all counts!
I'll trade you days. Yours sounds ten times better then my past two weeks have been going. Thats awesome you got a bath and got to read. I'm jealous.
Sounds like a great day to me!!!
Post a Comment