I am horrible at remembering birthdays. Horrible. I might think of you on the day before, or the day after. Or even early in the morning when it is too AM to call.
For my birthday tomorrow, I am going to give you a present. Think of it as a Happy Birthday to you (if you win) when your happy day comes around and I don't call you.
(Who knew that I would have 13 draft posts hidden within these walls. Sorry, no 300 posts here. Only 293. Forget the original rules. Just write me a poem in the comments, that should be easy enough. I will pick my fav.)
obsolete---My 300th post has come and gone. Which post was the lucky number 300? It's not that hard, just get out your calc. Leave me a comment with your answer and I will pick the winner from the right answers (now I have to go figure it out myself).
Hint: October
Last day to enter: Halloween day---boo-ha-ha!
Do any of you remember my birthday parties as a kid? Costumes, pumpkin pinatas, bobbing for apples, the flour game. Good times!
Oh, you can also tell me how much you love me, too.
Now I need to go tell Paul to get on here and write a post about how cool I am...
8 comments:
Halloween b-days suck.
And I can prounounce the word truck.
This is a good thing.
Because when Dallin says truck, my ears sting.
My b-day is november two.
And don't worry, I don't expect anything from you!!!
Birthdays are only for the men.
So, they can find a reason to spend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY...CHA CHA CHA. Hope it is the best EVER.
In High School I was in a creative writing class (yeah; I know, surprising). Anyway we learned that peotry does not have to rhyme or anything (or even make much sense), so here goes:
Happy birthday my darling dear
Here's my attempt at a little cheer:
A long time ago, in a land (too) far away,
You got me to get out and play,
Several months later, I realized the truth,
There was no one I wanted to be with, except for you.
Flash forward a few years, and as you can see,
With you forever in my life, I'm luck to be me.
I love you honey! Have a very happy birthday!
-Paul
PS. I am not eligible for the giveaway, because; well it wouldn't make sense
Happy Birthday to you
and a gift giveaway, too!
We love and adore you-
Happy birthday to you!
*(Must be sung to the happy birthday tune :)
Kristen Steele Duncan, it really is true,
When it comes to friends, there are few like you.
You are true to yourself and to all those your around,
I was lost at one time and thanks to you I was found.
Through you I found more then just my dear husband,
I learned all about trust, true frienship and then some.
You are a true gem, a diamond in the rough,
I am lucky to know you and all of that stuff!!
Seriously you are the best and I hope you have a super happy birthday!! I miss you and I hope that I get to see you soon. and truly I owe you because without you I might not, ok probably would not be married to the best man in the world for me! Thanks I love you!!
hip hip hooray
its your special day
kali packed up some clay
to send it just your way
you always had the greastest pinata
filled with candy, alotta
many a sticky finger
from glue and candy would linger
we love you lots and lots
even tater tots
so have a happy day
hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya, katie
happy birthday to you!
You don't smell like poo!
If it wasn't your birthday
I'd still say "LOVE YOU!!"
I'm sorry, I've got baby on the brain. That's what happens when you havea smelly, screaming child next to you.
i think Paul's is the best, but since he is not eligable, PICK ME!!
Oh, and did you like my message?
please don't everyone think i am gross....
A haiku:
Here's a birthday wish
I hope you had a great one
Sorry that I'm late.
I know, kinda lame. It's not my fault that the creative gene skipped me so you got two! I love ya and can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment