She's walking?! Oh boy, she beat cousing Jake. Jason has a cousin here in Kansas, and they had a little girl one month after Jake, and she's just started walking too. She's so cute! Congrats mom and dad and Dal and Elli.
Is she really walking? I can't believe it, but I guess she is almost a year. What a cutie!!! I love all the things Dallin is saying. What a wonderful blessing. We love you so much and hope all is going super. Love, Mom and Dad
Walking will come soon. I can't believe how big they get so fast. She looks adorable. And I can't believe Dal, he is loosing his baby look. Miss ya and glad to see you are still as creative as ever.
6 comments:
Oh no!! She is so cute!
Love the pictures! She is adorable!
She's walking?! Oh boy, she beat cousing Jake. Jason has a cousin here in Kansas, and they had a little girl one month after Jake, and she's just started walking too.
She's so cute! Congrats mom and dad and Dal and Elli.
Is she really walking? I can't believe it, but I guess she is almost a year. What a cutie!!! I love all the things Dallin is saying. What a wonderful blessing. We love you so much and hope all is going super.
Love, Mom and Dad
not walking....just standing
Walking will come soon. I can't believe how big they get so fast. She looks adorable. And I can't believe Dal, he is loosing his baby look. Miss ya and glad to see you are still as creative as ever.
Post a Comment