Paul: We need to start our Halloween tradition that we do every year.
Me: huh?
Paul: You know, the one where we buy Halloween candy 7 times.
Because I buy it early,
and we eat it,
I buy some more,
and put it up above the cabinets so that we can't reach it,
then we take a chair and climb up to get it,
and we eat it,
and I buy it again,
but I buy more this time,
so that we will have some to eat,
and still have some left for trick-or-treaters,
then Halloween night is finally here,
we have eaten so much that we fear we will run out,
so Paul runs to the store to get more,
then we have a ton of candy left over,
and we eat it.
2 comments:
Consider the tradition started.
- Paul
I think it runs in the duncan family, because thats exactly how our halloween ends up!
Post a Comment