Monday, November 8, 2010
amazon subscribe and save
This little puppy is my lifesaver. I don't have one of those magical Costco or Sam's Club memberships, and I don't really want to drive for 10-20 minutes to either one of those huge, anxiety causing stores. I would just go to Walmart to get hygiene type things. But now that the closest Walmart is 5 1/2 miles away, and I have to get on I-15 to get there and battle the awesome construction, I would rather go without toilet paper and deodorant for the rest of my life. (There is also a secret reason that I like to avoid places like these: I literally come a swallow away from throwing up major every time I check out. Nasteee.) Enter in Amazon. They have a Subscribe and Save program that you can sign up for automatic delivery and you can choose 1,2,3, or 6 months delivery (I always choose 6 months and then order whenever I really need it. You can also skip shipments, or order extra.). The best part is that you get 15% off on your order and there is free shipping on all S&S orders. Another perk is the Amazon Mom program (anyone can sign up for this). You get an extra 15% off and free 2 day shipping on qualifying orders. So I get 30% off my diapers, plus free 2 day shipping, and I don't even have to set foot in a store! Both programs are FREE, too! I am trying to price match other things that I normally get like razors ($33 WM vs. $24.78 Amazon), deodorant, face wash, laundry detergent, pull-ups, etc (they even have nursing pads). Some things are about the same, some are a little more or a little less. And, yes, it is encouraging my social anxiety and agoraphobia. But I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHO KNEW?!? I will be the newest member of THAT club. I love Amazon. I'm doing most of my Christmas shopping on there...no tax, no shipping, no leaving your house...you can't beat that. I don't get out by myself too often, thus I try not to shop too often. I like the sound of this. Thank you so much!
Post a Comment