What is on my Christmas list this year? Grass. Fence. Garden spot. Patio. Deck. Garage door opener. Walls in my basement. Flat screen T.V. Console tables. Couch. Lazy Boy. 1955 Chevy truck (for Paul). Canon Rebel.
Price tag: about $200,000..chump change, right?
Despite all the many expensive things that I want for Christmas this year, I may get one of them if I build it myself, and it's not the truck or the camera. It is really hard to think of what I really do need for Christmas this year. I have so much to be grateful for. Modern medicine. Health. Family and friends. Paul's job. Love and support. The Gospel of Jesus Christ. There is so much that I already have, that I can easily wait for all the monetary things that I want.
I still want the clean house. In that case, I think I will add this to my Christmas list.
As for the NO FIGHTING!!!!.....someone let me know if there is anything to help that!
Click here to join the blog hop and a chance to win!
The Mint Cleaner is available at the following places:
No comments:
Post a Comment