don't make any decisions when you are me. i am just glad that I can laugh at myself....a lot.
drilled two big holes in wall to put up rod to hang pictures from. wanted it a foot and a half higher. can't take it down without putting bigger holes in wall. this is what happens when you don't drill into studs and want it to be nice and snug on the wall....and this is what happens when you let your husband put it up the right way, instead of sneaking it up there, crooked and all.
bought fabric online for nursing cover and carseat canopy. i loved it so much, i bought 5 yards. got fabric. it's upholstery fabric.
got take out Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. my kids are wondering what vegetables look like.
bought fabric at Gracie Lou's, which by the way, is NOT somewhere I should be allowed. thought it really liked it. bought not 6, but 12 yards of giant ricrac because I couldn't decide between orange and white. bought 2 gigantic turquoise buttons. got home, hated the fabric. hated the ricrac, both colors. still liked the buttons, but a certain male in the home thinks they look like boobies. cried about all my failures/horrible wife/parent moments as of late. laid on couch and slept for an hour while Paul cleaned the house.
asked Dallin a question that I knew I shouldn't have. his answer made me cry. i cry a lot.
on the bright side, i did nest for a couple days and got a lot done and organized. this baby can come now. but only if I have shaved my legs and washed my hair within a day or two. and only if my house is clean, the laundry is done, and the sink is empty of dishes. too bad these will never happen. sorry baby, you can't come out!
after said nap, i was determined to make the dang cover anyway. i stayed up until 1:30 last night to finish it and my whole body is really sore today! i ended up making it a carseat/nursing cover. however, even with all of it's bells and whistles, I am so dang uncoordinated that i will end up flashing the world, or locking myself in the other room to nurse. and it's not my favorite fabric, but whatever, right! and so it goes!
see the gigantic button/boobies?
i made a clip on, adjustable neck strap and covered some boning in fabric and velcro for a detachable peek hole thingy.
bring on the milking.
4 comments:
I LOVE that owl fabric! I almost bought some of that exact fabric yesterday! great minds think alike! i think you have great taste!
I think it is very cute! Bring on the milking! :)
I love the fabric!! Way cute!
I LOVE that fabric!! And way cute projects! You are amazing!!
Post a Comment