Saturday, June 2, 2007

Few and far between...

These post will be few and far between, as you can probably tell by the last post being from Easter. I am feeling a whole lot better now, just being nauseous at night about every odd day. I am gambling doing a post right now, just because the computer makes me sick. But I still think in blogs, so I thought that I would drop a line, so to speak. This is a picture of a wall hanging that I made for my parents for their respective Mother's/Father's Days. It is my Dad's favorite scripture. I was planning on making one for my in-laws as well and then I got really sick, so it has been postponed for just a bit. So, act surprised when I get one done for you, Helen and Stu, okay?

2 comments:

sara said...

I love it! I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. :)

Zelda said...

Good post.