Trains, trains, trains! Dallin was so excited to get a package in the mail from his Grandma and Grandpa Duncan that had TRAIN jammies in it! He loves trains lately. He will line up his frosted mini wheats on the table and "CHOO CHOO" them along like it is a long train.
Baby girl also got some jammies too, so we took a group picture. Dallin wasn't too interested. Thanks for the jammies G&G Duncan!
Yesterday we had a ward FHE trunk-or-treat activity. We had so much fun. Paul was Dr. McDreamy (haha), Dallin was a pretty scary tiger, and I was a Geisha. Okay, I wasn't really, but I had my oriental robe on and that is what everyone kept calling me.
Here are friends Tigger and Pooh! They were so funny together.
Here is the whole 100 Acre Woods crew! Have you ever seen the Tigger movie where Tigger is in search of his family? He found one of his relatives tonight. We had so much fun tonight passing out candy from our car and begging for candy for Dallin, which we have now hidden and will probably keep a lot of it for ourselves.... NEVER, right??

5 comments:
Kristen!!!!
It's so good to hear from you! I'm so excited for you and your little girl!!! When is she due? How are you feeling? Have you picked a name? I love seeing your photos and being able to catch up with you through your blog. Is it okay if I link up? :) Love your fabric choices - they were all darling. I made Eliza's bedding, and Ramona hasn't slept in the crib because we want Eliza contained at night. :) So, Mona's in the pack-n-play for now. We'll be thinking of you!
Hugs,
Jen :)
That is so funny, cuz when I was looking at your pictures, I was like, Man, she looks really familiar! You guys used to babysit me! How is Kodi doing? What is she up to these days?
Okay, I finally found your bog and it is so cute!!!! Your little boy is adorable and you are the cutest prego person I have ever seen.
I'm so excited for you to have a girl. It is so different and so fun, yay!!!
P.S. I LOVE the crib set, SOOOO CUTE!!!! It makes me want to have another girl just so I can decorate her room.
So glad you found me and commented! Your little guy is so cute and congrats on the new baby girl coming.
Could you be any cuter. I loved your darling pictures for Halloween! I love the colors your chose for your little girls room. Those fabrics are to DIE for!
Mandy
Post a Comment