Friday, October 19, 2007

Please Help Me Decide!

Paul thinks it is unnecessary to even get something like this. My argument: "What if her head gets stuck between the bars because she doesn't have bumber pads?" and "Poor Dallin didn't even sleep in a crib until he was 15 months old, poor kid is still traumatized over it!" Both really have no merit, but a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do. He wants me to make them, but what it will cost to get what I really want, I can save time, money, and sanity by buying. I am leaning towards one of these....


These are all under $100 and from Wal-Mart. Trust me, there are a billion other ones out there that I like, but they are all $300+. I have expensive taste and an empty wallet!

11 comments:

kodi said...

number three!! Number three!!
(okay, so I am commenting on every post, so what!? You would too if you were on strict bed rest for a week, had a c section, and have been sitting in the house for an additional two weeks, and you have a teeny tiny baby that didn't pass his car seat test, so even when you feel good you still can't go anywhere!)

Breanne said...

I love the last one!! Pink and Brown are so so cute!! :)

McLerran Family said...

I think your girl definitely needs a girly room! Number one is really cute and I've never seen anyone else who has bedding like that.

adventure knitter said...

My vote is for #2, I think....but I can't see the pic very well. I like #1 too.

The P*dunc's said...

You can click on the "this one?" below the picture to see a better picture of it. Sorry, I should have clarified that earlier.

Heather Adams said...

I am voting on the third one:) Tell Paul to quit being so idealistic! Go buy the bedding and save yourself lots of headaches!! (Of course that is coming from your not-so-crafty sister-in-law.)

Douglass Family said...

KRISTIN! I love this blogging thing! I have been able to reconnect with so many people. It is so fun to see someone else prego too! I love all of the beds ... maybe I need to visit walmart too! If I had to pick it would be the last one. Thanks for writing me! So glad to see what is going on with your life. Stay in touch!
Mandy (Dudley) Douglass

Katie said...

I like the first one. I like the soft pinks.

gina bina said...

NUMBER ONE is by far the best.

Jordan said...

Number three, number three. I love the pink and brown. Emmi's room is pink and brown. I also love the cute circles. It is the one I would go for.!! Love your blog. we miis you guys. Hopefully we can do Thanksgiving together.!!!

Mindy said...

Pink all the way! Mindy