Monday, October 29, 2007

What's this?

So what is this, you ask. First, I am the most indecisive person in the world. I was determined to buy crib bedding for my little girl. And I want to thank those of you who commented (and called me) to tell me which one you liked the best! THANKS! I was leaning towards the second one, then the first, then the first, then the second... you get the picture. I just couldn't decide. So today, when we were in Lexington, I got to step into the fabric store. And guess what I did. I bought fabric to make my own crib bedding. The funny thing is that: 1- It is nothing like the ones I had picked out previously, and 2- it is not even pink, or green, like I originally wanted. I thought these colors were so cute and I love the patterns. But don't be surprised if I change my mind and make something else out of this fabric and buy the crib bedding. I guess I could say, "to be continued".

P.S. Thanks to everyone who called me to wish me a "Happy Birthday". I forgot my phone, and we were gone all day, sorry I didn't get a lot of your calls, but thanks for the messages!

5 comments:

Mark and April Sullivan said...

I love those colors! Nice job. I just bought a bunch of fabric that I will one day make a quilt with... probably when my baby is like 2 years old... but I've got the fabric!!

gina bina said...

I really love the fabric. And even though it's not pink, it's definitely girly.

Dave and Loralee said...

AAAAGGGHHH!!! This is me freaking out because I LOVE that fabric sooooo much. And I want it...in the worst way. I am becoming my mother-a fabric hoarder. And you have picked a WINNER!!!

adventure knitter said...

Cute cute fabric! I love it! And happy be-lated birthday! (what day was your birthday??)

sara said...

oh I just love that fabric! Do you already have a pattern? I have some simple instructions if you want 'em! LOVE your blog! :)