Kristen,
You know we always pray for you and Paul and Ellie and Big D!
President Hinckley said the following: "In my ninety-plus years, I have learned a secret. I have learned that when good men and good women face challenges with optimism, things will always work out! Truly, things always work out! Despite how difficult circumstances may look at the moment, those who have faith and move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out."
You and Paul are GOOD people! Three times you were promised by a Prophet of God that things will work out! I also promise you that things will work out! Keep your chin up...
Love ya'll
Dad
And my Mom:
Ditto to what your Dad said!
2 comments:
don't we have a good daddy?! and mom?!
That is so sweet coming from a dad....just makes me cry...good job Papa Steele...way to be!
Post a Comment