Saturday, February 16, 2008

Smile, please?????

Ellie is smiling all the time. However, we are having a heck of a time getting it on camera! Not in this one.

Pretty darn close.
Almost...
She saw that the camera was out in this one.

If only we could disguise the camera.
She was loving bathtime with Dallin, just didn't want to document it!
She's a master at bubble blowing.
Here is her classic pouty lip. We always know when she is about to cry because of the lip.
Just a bonus feature.


4 comments:

adventure knitter said...

she is seriously so cute!

Alice Wills Gold said...

I love the spit bubbles. I got in trouble in Kindergarten for those! How? They are just so darn cute.

Shannon said...

Kristen,
Your kids are adorable! Ellie has grown so fast. Dallin seems like quite the character. I showed the pictures to Benjamin and he kept saying "There's Dallin!" I hope things are going well for you and your little family.

Lots of Love
Shannon

Tashina said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Oh I miss you guys. I wish I had the money to come out. We were gonna use some of the tax return to pay for a trip but now my car is on a fritz and we have to get that taken care of. By the way McKadie has the same bouncy chair with the blue:) LOL...love ya and miss ya:)