On Friday I was talking to a friend at work who has a 2 year old little boy. He was saying how amazed he was at how much his priorities had changed since he became a parent. We were talking about the movies, toys, and things that two year old boys seem to be enamored with. I mentioned the movie "Cars," and he launched into his favorite parts: "I am speed"... "Kachow"... etc. We both agreed there needs to be a sequel. It reminded of something that happened while Dallin and I were playing the other day.
We were at the kitchen table playing with his toy John Deere tractors (thanks Grandma). He kept putting them on end like so:
While doing so, he kept mooing. Any guesses as to why my son might think tractors moo?
7 comments:
That is so awesome! Wait, so are you saying tractors don't moo? They do blow the smoke though, right? :-) I LOVE that movie!
Because he takes after his father:)
Don't you just love Disney!!
Oh,ya!! FYI: there will be a Cars 2 that will come out in a few years, and a Toy Story 3!!!!!
So cute...I am kind of remembering mooing tractors from Cars. I guess we will have to crank out the DVD tomorrow on a noschool day.
I have girls. They like Cars, but aren't boys, therefore we only watch the movie a few times a year...therefore, I can't totally remember how that mooing tractor thing works.
Paul, glad to see your post...my husband is forbidden from posting on my blog.
Whenever he wants to disagree with me, he is stuck making comments, just like everybody else :)
Gotta love CARS!!! Is he disappointed that tractors don't really fall backwards and moo or is he denying reality?
I am just ready for a little princess movie time! I can't wait to mix things up a little.
Post a Comment