Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dangerous Sleeping Patterns

Last night I was dreaming.  I was being threatened by someone who was going to physically attack me.  He got in my face so I grabbed his arm and dug my finger nails into his wrist.

I woke up from this dream to Paul yanking his wrist away from my finger nails that were digging into his wrist!  **Edit:  Paul corrected me and said that I had a hold of his chest.  Regardless, I hurt him.**

So sorry!

It was a weird night.  I then had a dream that Paul woke up in the morning and got Ellie out of bed and was planning on getting Dallin up and to school so that I could sleep in.

I woke up from this dream, Paul was gone, Dallin was still asleep, and Ellie was screeching and hollering in her bed.  It was almost 9:30 and Dallin was late for school by an hour and a half!

I have to get better sleep!

No comments: