Thursday, December 3, 2009

fb soapbox

i really hate it when people feel so inclined to post their "girls" hanging out on facebook. hate it. it makes me want to puke.  that, and other nasty comparables.  puke.


the end.

3 comments:

gina bina said...

Hence the reason (one of them) that I don't fb.

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Amen.

Alice Wills Gold said...

I am just so naive. I thought you were talking about them posting pics of their girls nights out.

I hate it when my friends do that and make it so obvious to the world about who wasn't invited..as if they want that to happen because it makes them feel more important that they have friends.

but, maybe that's just me

and that's not what you were talking about.

oh, i don't like it when peopel post those girls either..especially when they are older and/or have children.