Paul went to Orem Elementary. I went to Vineyard Elementary. But we both remember the man who came to take our yearly school pictures. The guy with the rubber chicken. "Don't hit me chicken!" he would say. We both thought we were special and unique in having the chicken man come to our school. But chances are, if you went to elementary school in Orem, maybe even Utah County, you've experienced the chicken man too. Picture day was so much fun back then. You got to get out of class for awhile, stand in line for awhile, and get hit by a chicken.
Picture days for Dallin are a whole different story. We have had good experiences and bad experiences and REALLY bad experiences. I will spare you all the details, however.
Regardless of the time spent at the photo shoot, the end result is always priceless. From a purely biased stand point, of course.

Picture days for Dallin are a whole different story. We have had good experiences and bad experiences and REALLY bad experiences. I will spare you all the details, however.
Regardless of the time spent at the photo shoot, the end result is always priceless. From a purely biased stand point, of course.
4 comments:
Dallin's a little hottie! The chicken man took my elementary, jr high, and high school pictures!!
I TOTALLY remember the chicken man! He was awesome. I don't think I ever got hit b/c I was always on the top row, but I loved him just the same.
I was hit by that chicken every year of my childhood! He was the best. Dallin looks like a little boy all grown-up.
No chicken man for me...ohio sucks! But Dallin has the coolest hair! Maybe we DO want a boy in our family sometime.
Post a Comment