to get the real thing back!
I think that he would win the "cutest school picture" award.
Proud? Yes.
Bias? YES!
They fed all the kids waffle sticks and SYRUP for breakfast that morning. I always know when they have done this. Not by the menu on my fridge, but by the string of sticky goo running down his shirt when he gets home from school. Picture day morning was no different. I told the teacher's assistant to fuss over him like I would, before his picture. So when she saw the fake-maple dribbles slithering down his shirt, she went into "mommy mode".
Taking the top shirt off.
Rinsing the stains.
Waving it in the air.
Putting it up to the window for the suns help.
It was time to go and the shirt was not dry.
(Are you feeling the suspense? I am.)
"Go to the next class!" She told the camera man.
She tried to get Dallin to just wear his undershirt for the picture.
No go!
It was now or never!
The picture was taken.
(You can breath now.)
I don't even know if you can see the stain, but I don't even care. His face makes up for it all.
Thank you, Mrs. TA, for your heroic effort! You are applauded by all!
4 comments:
Way Cute Picture! It is so crazy that they grow up so fast.
Can you say "melt my heart"? Those eyes are so dreamy. Can't wait to hug and hold him. What a darling picture.
Love, Mom
Such a good picture, and I agree he could totally win an award! (And I can't see anything on his shirt!)
Oh my gosh, he's so cute and so big!
Post a Comment