This post (by fantabulous Gina) is going to make me get in my car and drive to Kroger to get more water.
{Deer Park 3 liter bottles: $.50 when you buy 10}
{Deer Park 3 liter bottles: $.50 when you buy 10}Because it doesn't matter where you live, you (we, I) need to get your (our, my) food storage in order. Paul (Mr. Food Science Man) says that these don't store the best, but it is better than our current water storage (refilling soda bottles with h2o).
(I think I have used up my limit for parathesis.)
2 comments:
Our ward just did a large quantity order of 5 gallon boxed sterile water. Because we ordered in such a large group, it was really cheap. If I can find more information I'll send it to you. I guess the highlight of sterile water is that you don't have to rotate it. Something like that. Anyway, I bought BD and I 20 gallons for starters. Anyhoo, good job on the water!
Eh, we do that sort of thing, too. We just add a little bleach and hope for the best!
Post a Comment