Sunday, November 16, 2008

faithfull=full of faith

In high school one day, I walked down the hall and saw sitting on a bench, a girl. She was sitting half way on top of a boy. I said something to her like, "get a room". We have been fast friends ever since. Jill-of-all-blogs was her name, but you can call her Tashina.

She has so much faith in the face of trial and I am grateful for her example to me for this faith. She has really long blond, or brown, or red hair (what color is your hair these days?). She has a really bright smile, but you might not see it with the camera covering her face.

Do you see now why I call her the Jill-of-all-blogs? Or Jackie-of-all-trades would do, too. Thanks for your great example of faith, hard work and determination, girly-pooh.

And I am sorry for making fun of you almost 12(?) years ago.

4 comments:

Tashina said...

Oh I love you. You are such a great friend. And I love how you exagerate the first time we meet:) LOL, love you and thanks for all of your love and support throughout the years.

Barney and Shelby said...

What a great & talented friend! I can say that & mean it because I know her too! ;) Love you both.

Katrina Witt said...

OH Kristen I know why I have always loved you. SHe is amazing and you are too!

Grandma said...

Oh feel the love!!!!!!!!!!!