What a perfect time to do a tag about my little birthday girl! What a JOY and a BLESSING she has been in our lives. We thank Heavenly Father every day for Ellie and her sweet spirit. She came into our lives during a hard time in our little family (Dallin/speech) and I honestly thought to myself, "Did we make the right decision by having another baby so soon?" But we all know that babies come when they are supposed to, and Ellie knew right where she was needed. I am so glad that she chose to be in our forever family at the right time.
Tagged by cousin Emmi-licious
Name and Meaning: Elizabeth (maternal-maternal great grandmother) June (paternal-paternal great grandmother)
Nicknames: Ellie, Lulu (after her maternal-paternal great grandmother), Lulu.loly.pants, Luly, Elsie-boo
Age: 1 year and 3 days
Favorite Activities: Singing, dancing, eating, patty-cake, itsy-bitsy spider, making kissy face
Favorite Foods: Guacamole, and everything else. This girl will eat anything.
Least Favorite foods: Not a huge fan of juice
Favorite Music: Ellie loves any kind of beat and starts to sway when there is one around.
Favorite Toys: She loves to play with Dallin's toys and it makes him really mad!
Favorite Books: Any interactive book, where she can push buttons or feel textures. Nubby Pup is one of her faves.
Favorite Item of Clothing: She LOVES her new coat, with the hood on especially. She won't keep any other hood on.
What Makes her Happy: Dallin, Food, DADDY (so far he's the fave with both kids, which I am fine with), when Daddy gets home and I had better make her happy ;).
What Makes her sad: Being sick (will this cold ever go away?), being in her highchair without any food, when Dallin won't share his toys.
Funny words or phrases: She says Hi, Dadda, Momma, Dah (I think this is for Dallin), Hi Dad, and the other day, I showed her some food and she said, "YEAH!" Can you tell she likes to eat?
Ellie tags... your baby (really, I am too lazy to think up a bunch of people, but I know that A LOT of you have Onsie babies, so do it, okay?)
2 comments:
So cute!! I just have to say that Mara really likes Nubby Pup too :)
I love all your posts, they always make me think of all the little moments in life that I always miss!!!!:) D looks so grown up, we are so excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment