"Mommy? Make pizza, home. Pepperoni."
He has a French-Austrian-Spanish accent when he talks.
I had just got him out of prison (aka his bedroom, to him, it was a death sentence) for being bad. He was sobbing. I felt bad.
"Of course we can make pizza!"
He has this quiet little squeaky voice after he's been REALLY upset.
It's REALLY cute!
The voice, not the tantrum.
I couldn't resist.
bread
ketchup (or pizza sauce)
shredded cheese
pepperoni
cookie cutters
Toast under the broiler, set on high, but watch it carefully!


4 comments:
Did you say "I had just gotten him"?...Love ya Kristen!
Dad
fixed it grammar king ;p
Too cute! Is this the Peppoowonee that the the gastrointestinal upset to your poor little Dallin?
I love all your fun recipes!! I will have to try this with Livvy, she throws a fit when we have pizza, but maybe if she helps make it she will like it better.
Post a Comment