Some days, I lock myself in the bathroom with my laptop (seat down). While my kids sit just on the other side banging on the door and screaming. I sit (seat down) and scroll through my emails and look at blogs and BREATH! Because some days are terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, and mommy needs to BREATH...even in Australia. And sometimes, the seat is up.
And that's the truth.
7 comments:
Oh Kristen...you crack me up! I'm the opposite, I want to be in and out of the bathroom as quickly as possible, I've never understood people who go in there to read or chill out for a while.
However...will I eat these words someday after kids? Most definitely.
I feel you girl! Miss you guys!
All I gotta say is, AMEN SISTA!!!
what does australia have to do with it?
anon,
Read the book to find out.
It's one of my husbands childhood favorites.
Me too.
Oh my gosh I can't even get to the part of closing the bathroom door. My guy freaks out! Needless to say...I'm outta breath until the little guy goes down at night.
And yes Gina...you will eat those words some day! :)
I love your honesty Kristen...it's hilarous!!
Post a Comment